Electroluminescent lamps (EL) are known for a long time now. Since EL is at them moment the only means for illuminated areas which could be printed on polymer films, naked paper or carton, EL again receives attention.
The packaging and magazine sector expresses more and more interest in this technology. At the same time the need for smaller, thinner and cheaper drivers arises.
Also printegration is a very important topic for EL in packaging and magazines.
prelonic progresses in all areas of this topic:
- prints EL lamps on polymer films, paper and carton
- integrates circuitry in packaging and magazines
- works on printed and packaging integrated driver
- works on printed and packaging integrated batteries
- develops switching function integrated to packaging
- prelonic printegrates the whole module